UFC Fight Night 198: Santos vs. Walker fight card is scheduled for Saturday, October 2, 2021, at the UFC APEX facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. This will be the 578th event in Ultimate Fighting Championship history, including pay-per-views, UFC Fight Nights, and TUF season finales.
October 2nd event is headlined by a light heavyweight clash as Thiago Santos takes on Johnny Walker in the five-round main event. Also on the card, Kevin Holland will battle Kyle Daukaus in a lightweight bout. The event will be held in 9 days at the UFC APEX facility and currently has a bunch of great bouts scheduled. View the latest UFC Fight Night 198 news, rumors and updates for ‘Santos vs. Walker’ below.
UFC Fight Night 198: Santos vs. Walker
|October 2, 2021|
UFC APEX facility
|Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|Thiago Santos vs. Johnny Walker|
UFC Fight Night 198 Fight Card
This card airs from now. The prelims will air on ESPN+ at 4:00 PM ET, followed by the main card will air at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. As we get closer to the event, UFC Fight Night 198 fight card, bout order, and the number of matches will likely change. We will continue to update this page as new fights are added. You can view the official UFC Fight Night 198 page here. Below is an up-to-date UFC Fight Night 198 fight card.
UFC Fight Night 198 Main Event
- Thiago Santos vs. Johnny Walker
UFC Fight Night 198 Main Card and Prelims
- Kevin Holland vs. Kyle Daukaus
- Alex Oliveira vs. Niko Price
- Misha Cirkunov vs. Krzysztof Jotko
- Aspen Ladd vs. Macy Chiasson
- Alexander Hernandez vs. Leonardo Santos
- Joe Solecki vs. Jared Gordon
- Antonina Shevchenko vs. Casey O’Neill
- Bethe Correia vs. Karol Rosa
- Devonte Smith vs. Jamie Mullarkey
- Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Gaetano Pirrello
- Stephanie Egger vs. Shanna Young
- Alejandro Perez vs. Johnny Eduardo
This page is updated with the latest details about UFC Fight Night 198, come back often for new updates. If you see a mistake, please help us fix it.