Islam Makhachev returned to the UFC Octagon saturday night for UFC Fight Night 191 to take on Thiago Moises. The event took place on Saturday, July 17, 2021, at the UFC APEX facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Makhachev vs. Moises featured 10 bouts, some were more fun to watch than others.
UFC Fight Night 191 was headlined by a scrap between Islam Makhachev and Thiago Moises, with Miesha Tate vs. Marion Reneau serving as the night’s co-main event. Elsewhere on the card, Billy Quarantillo went to battle against Gabriel Benitez. Let’s find out who won at the UFC Fight Night 191. View the full results for ‘Makhachev vs. Moises’-led fight card below.
UFC Fight Night 191: Makhachev vs. Moises
|July 17, 2021|
UFC APEX facility
|Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moises|
|Miesha Tate vs. Marion Reneau|
UFC Fight Night 191 was live 864 days ago and was the 569th event in UFC history, including pay-per-views, UFC Fight Nights, and The Ultimate Fighter season finales.
Who won at UFC Fight Night 191
Below is the 10-fight order and UFC Fight Night 191 results. Here are the real winners and losers from Saturday‘s event:
- Islam Makhachev defeated Thiago Moises via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) (Round 4 / 2:38)
- Miesha Tate defeated Marion Reneau by TKO (Punches) (Round 3 / 1:53)
- Mateusz Gamrot defeated Jeremy Stephens by Submission (Kimura) (Round 1 / 1:05)
- Rodolfo Vieira defeated Dustin Stoltzfus by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) (Round 3 / 1:54)
- Billy Quarantillo defeated Gabriel Benitez by TKO (Punches) (Round 3 / 3:40)
- Daniel Rodriguez defeated Preston Parsons by TKO (Punches) (Round 1 / 3:47)
- Amanda Lemos defeated Montserrat Ruiz by TKO (Punches) (Round 1 / 0:35)
- Sergey Morozov defeated Khalid Taha by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Malcolm Gordon defeated Francisco Figueiredo by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Rodrigo Nascimento defeated Alan Baudot by TKO (Punches) (Round 2 / 1:29)
UFC Fight Night 191 Results
The results are listed in ascending order, starting from the first fight ending with the night’s main event. Be sure to check out UFC Fight Night 191 payouts and bonuses.
Rodrigo Nascimento vs. Alan Baudot
The UFC Fight Night 191 kicked off with Rodrigo Nascimento taking on Alan Baudot. Rodrigo Nascimento defeated Alan Baudot in Round 2 at 1:29 by TKO (Punches).
Malcolm Gordon vs. Francisco Figueiredo
The second fight at UFC Fight Night 191 was Francisco Figueiredo vs. Malcolm Gordon. Malcolm Gordon won in Round 3 at 5:00 by Decision (Unanimous).
Sergey Morozov vs. Khalid Taha
The following fight was between Khalid Taha and Sergey Morozov. Sergey Morozov beat Khalid Taha by Decision (Unanimous) in Round 3 at 5:00.
Amanda Lemos vs. Montserrat Ruiz
In the fourth bout, Amanda Lemos defeated Montserrat Ruiz by TKO (Punches) at 0:35 of Round 1.
Daniel Rodriguez vs. Preston Parsons
The fifth bout ended at 3:47 of Round 1 with Daniel Rodriguez defeating Preston Parsons by TKO (Punches).
Billy Quarantillo vs. Gabriel Benitez
In sixth fight of the night, Gabriel Benitez lost to Billy Quarantillo at 3:40 of Round 3.
Rodolfo Vieira vs. Dustin Stoltzfus
Rodolfo Vieira got the better of Dustin Stoltzfus and won by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) in Round 3 at 1:54.
Mateusz Gamrot vs. Jeremy Stephens
The eight bout was between Jeremy Stephens and Mateusz Gamrot. Mateusz Gamrot beat Jeremy Stephens by Submission (Kimura) at 1:05 of Round 1.
Miesha Tate vs. Marion Reneau
In the co-main event Miesha Tate defeated Marion Reneau via TKO (Punches) at 1:53 of Round 3; Mark Smith was the third man in the cage.
Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moises
In the main event, referee Herb Dean called an end to the bout at 2:38 of Round 4. Islam Makhachev defeated Thiago Moises by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke).
This page is updated with new details on UFC Fight Night 191 event, so come back soon for fresh updates. If you see a mistake, please submit a correction and help us fix it.