UFC 236 is just around the corner, with two titles up for grabs on Saturday, April 13 in Atlanta. The event features two interim title fights as top contenders battle it out in the lightweight and middleweight divisions.
In the main event, UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway will look to become a two-division champ by avenging the loss to Dustin Poirier that he suffered in his UFC debut. Poirier, meanwhile, finally has UFC gold within reach.
In the co-main event, top middleweight contenders Kelvin Gastelum and Israel Adesanya will battle it out in the hopes of become the new 185-pound king.
UFC 236 is set to take place at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. The event officially begins with the early preliminary card on UFC Fight Pass at 6:15 p.m. ET for four bouts before making the move to ESPN at 8:00 p.m. ET. The Worldwide Leader in Sports will then be home to four additional bouts before the main card kicks off at 10:00 p.m. ET on pay-per-view.
You can check out all of the video promos below.
UFC 236: Under Pressure
UFC 236: Two Belts on the Line
UFC 236: Believe
UFC 236: Louder
UFC 236 Fight Card
Main Card (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Max Holloway vs. Dustin Poirier — for the interim lightweight championship
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Israel Adesanya — for the interim middleweight championship
- Eryk Anders vs. Khalil Rountree Jr.
- Alan Jouban vs. Dwight Grant
- Ovince Saint Preux vs. Nikita Krylov
Preliminary Card (ESPN, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Jalin Turner vs. Matt Frevola
- Wilson Reis vs. Alexandre Pantoja
- Max Griffin vs. Zelim Imadaev
- Boston Salmon vs. Khalid Taha
Early Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass, 6:16 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Millender vs. Belal Muhammad
- Montel Jackson vs. Andre Soukhamthath
- Lauren Mueller vs. Poliana Botelho
- Brandon Davis vs. Randy Costa