Viktoriia Dudakova vs. Melissa Gatto – Fight Preview & Analysis

Viktoriia Dudakova vs. Melissa Gatto fight preview

UFC on ESPN 54: Blanchfield vs. Fiorot is scheduled to take place on Saturday, March 30, 2024, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA. In this matchup on the fight card, Viktoriia “The Last Ottoman” Dudakova will take on Melissa “The Pleasure Man” Turkalj in the Women’s Flyweight bout. You can view the complete UFC on ESPN 54 card.

Dudakova brings a unique orthodox fighting stance with an 67″ reach. In contrast, Turkalj, an orthodox fighter, stands with a 69″ reach. These variations in their styles can have a significant impact inside the Octagon.

With a 52% striking accuracy, Dudakova has shown his precision in landing significant strikes, averaging around 3.14 per minute. On the other hand, Turkalj boasts a 48% striking accuracy, landing approximately 3.98 significant strikes per minute.

In this post, we will break down Viktoriia Dudakova vs. Melissa Gatto matchup. Let’s take a look at the fighter’s ages, their height, records, reach, fight stats, and more below ⤵

The 25-year-old, Viktoriia Dudakova is coming in with a 8-0-0 record. Dudakova will be fighting for the first time since a win via unanimous decision against Jinh Yu Frey at UFC 294: Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 in October.

Turkalj, meanwhile, is coming off a split decision loss against Viktoriia Dudakova on October 21, 2023, at UFC Fight Night: Strickland vs. Magomedov and holds a 8-2-2 record.

Viktoriia Dudakova vs. Melissa Gatto
25
Age
27
5′ 5″
Height
5′ 5″
125 lbs.
Weight
125 lbs.
67″
Reach
69″
8-0-0
Record
8-2-2
Orthodox
Stance
Orthodox

Viktoriia Dudakova has a orthodox fighting stance with an 67″ reach. The 27-year-old Melissa Gatto is an orthodox fighter with a 69″ reach. An orthodox fighter stands with their left side forward and jabs with their left hand. The southpaw fighter is the opposite. Southpaw stands with their right side forward and jabs with their right hand. In most cases, orthodox fighters are right-handed; if you are left-handed, you fight southpaw.

Viktoriia Dudakova stats

→ Dudakova’s striking accuracy is 52%.
→ Dudakova lands 3.14 significant strikes per minute.
→ Dudakova’s takedown accuracy is 41%.
→ Dudakova’s takedown average is 2.45 per 15 minutes.
→ Dudakova’s takedown defense is 50%.

Dudakova comes in with 52% striking accuracy, typically landing about 3.14 significant strikes every minute. Conversely, Turkalj fires at 48% accuracy, landing about 3.98 significant strikes per minute. Viktoriia Dudakova also has a 41% takedown accuracy and, on average, gets around 2.45 takedowns every 15 minutes, compared to Turkalj’s 1.18 takedowns and 63% takedown accuracy.

Melissa Gatto stats

→ Turkalj’s striking accuracy is 48%.
→ Turkalj lands 3.98 significant strikes per minute.
→ Turkalj’s takedown accuracy is 21%.
→ Turkalj’s takedown average is 1.18 per 15 minutes.
→ Turkalj’s takedown defense is 63%.

Melissa spent, on average, 12:41 minutes in the Octagon, and Viktoriia has an average fight time of 10:11 minutes.

Considering their records, fighting styles, and recent performances, this matchup looks to be a good clash of skills and strategies. Who will come out victorious, Viktoriia or Melissa? Sound off in the comments.

Event Name
UFC on ESPN 54: Blanchfield vs. Fiorot
Date
March 30, 2024
Location
Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
Matchup
Viktoriia Dudakova vs. Melissa Gatto

You can view the scheduled UFC on ESPN 54 fight card, upcoming UFC schedule 2023, and latest MMA news.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -