UFC 290: Volkanovski vs. Rodriguez fight card took place on Saturday, July 8, 2023, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. This was the 653rd event in Ultimate Fighting Championship history, including pay-per-views, UFC Fight Nights, and TUF season finales.
July 8th event was headlined by a featherweight clash as Alexander Volkanovski took on Yair Rodriguez in the five-round main event. Also on the card, Brandon Moreno battled Alexandre Pantoja in a flyweight bout. The event was held in 7 months ago at the T-Mobile Arena and had a bunch of great fights. View the latest UFC 290 news, rumors and updates for ‘Volkanovski vs. Rodriguez’. 👇
|UFC 290: Volkanovski vs. Rodriguez
|July 8, 2023
|Las Vegas, Nevada
|Alexander Volkanovski vs. Yair Rodriguez
UFC 290 Fight Card
This card airs from now. The prelims will air on ESPN/ESPN+ at 7:00 PM ET, followed by the main card at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+ PPV. UFC 290 fight card, bout order, and the number of matches will likely change as we get closer to the event. We will continue to update this page as new fights are added. You can view the official UFC 290 page here. Below is an up-to-date UFC 290 fight card.
UFC 290 Main Event
- Alexander Volkanovski vs. Yair Rodriguez
UFC 290 Main Card and Prelims
- Brandon Moreno vs. Alexandre Pantoja
- Robert Whittaker vs. Dricus Du Plessis
- Jalin Turner vs. Dan Hooker
- Bo Nickal vs. Tresean Gore
- Robbie Lawler vs. Niko Price
- Sean Brady vs. Jack Della Maddalena
- Yazmin Jauregui vs. Denise Gomes
- Jimmy Crute vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Vitor Petrino vs. Marcin Prachnio
- Cameron Saaiman vs. Unknown Fighter
- Shannon Ross vs. Jesus Santos Aguilar
- Kamuela Kirk vs. Esteban Ribovics
This page is updated with the latest details about UFC 290, come back often for new updates. If you see a mistake, please help us fix it.