UFC 290: Volkanovski vs. Rodriguez fight card is scheduled for Saturday, July 8, 2023, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. This will be the 653rd event in Ultimate Fighting Championship history, including pay-per-views, UFC Fight Nights, and TUF season finales.
July 8th event is headlined by a featherweight clash as Alexander Volkanovski takes on Yair Rodriguez in the five-round main event. Also on the card, Brandon Moreno will battle Alexandre Pantoja in a flyweight bout. The event will be held in 1 month and 1 day at the T-Mobile Arena and has a bunch of great fights. View the latest UFC 290 news, rumors and updates for ‘Volkanovski vs. Rodriguez’. 👇
|UFC 290: Volkanovski vs. Rodriguez|
|July 8, 2023|
|Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Alexander Volkanovski vs. Yair Rodriguez|
UFC 290 Fight Card
This card airs from now. Early prelims start on ESPN+ The prelims will air on ESPN/ESPN+ at 7:00 PM ET, followed by the main card at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+ PPV. UFC 290 fight card, bout order, and the number of matches will likely change as we get closer to the event. We will continue to update this page as new fights are added. You can view the official UFC 290 page here. Below is an up-to-date UFC 290 fight card.
UFC 290 Main Event
- Alexander Volkanovski vs. Yair Rodriguez
UFC 290 Main Card and Prelims
- Brandon Moreno vs. Alexandre Pantoja
- Robert Whittaker vs. Dricus Du Plessis
- Jalin Turner vs. Dan Hooker
- Bo Nickal vs. Tresean Gore
- Robbie Lawler vs. Niko Price
- Jack Della Maddalena vs. Sean Brady
- Jimmy Crute vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Yazmin Jauregui vs. Denise Gomes
- Vitor Petrino vs. Marcin Prachnio
- Shannon Ross vs. Jesus Santos Aguilar
- Kamuela Kirk vs. Esteban Ribovics
- Christian Rodriguez vs. Cameron Saaiman
Check out all the upcoming UFC events and don’t miss the latest MMA news.
This page is updated with the latest details about UFC 290, come back often for new updates. If you see a mistake, please help us fix it.