UFC Fight Night 178: Covington vs. Woodley fight card is scheduled for Saturday, September 19, 2020 at UFC APEX facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. This will be 532nd event in Ultimate Fighting Championship history, including pay-per-views, UFC Fight Nights, and TUF season finales.
UFC Fight Night 178 is headlined by welterweight clash as Colby Covington takes on Tyron Woodley in the five-round main event. Also on the card, Donald Cerrone will battle Niko Price in a welterweight bout. The event will be held in 1 month and 29 days ago at UFC APEX facility and currently has a couple of bouts scheduled. View the latest UFC Fight Night 178 fight rumors and updates for ‘Covington vs. Woodley’ below.
UFC Fight Night 178: Covington vs. Woodley
|September 19, 2020|
UFC APEX facility
|Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Colby Covington vs. Tyron Woodley|
UFC Fight Night 178 Fight Card
This card airs from now. The prelims will air on ESPN+ at 5:00 PM ET, followed by the main card will air at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN/ESPN+. As we get closer to the event, UFC Fight Night 178 fight card, bout order and the number of matches will likely change. We will continue to update this page as new fights are added or changed to the ‘Covington vs. Woodley’-led card. You can view the official UFC Fight Night 178 page here. Below is up-to-date UFC Fight Night 178 fight card.
UFC Fight Night 178 Main Event
- Colby Covington vs. Tyron Woodley
UFC Fight Night 178 Main Card and Prelims
- Donald Cerrone vs. Niko Price
- Khamzat Chimaev vs. G. Meerschaert
- Johnny Walker vs. Ryan Spann
- Mackenzie Dern vs. Randa Markos
- Kevin Holland vs. Darren Stewart
- Mirsad Bekti? vs. Damon Jackson
- Miguel Baeza vs. Jeremiah Wells
- Mayra Bueno Silva vs. M. Borella
- Jordan Espinosa vs. David Dvo?ák
- Sarah Alpar vs. J. Clark
- Randy Costa vs. Journey Newson
- Andre Ewell vs. Irwin Rivera
- Tyson Nam vs. Jerome Rivera
This page is updated with the latest details about UFC Fight Night 178, come back often for new updates. If you see a mistake, please help us fix it.