Charles Oliveira returned to the UFC Octagon saturday night for UFC 269 to take on Dustin Poirier. The event took place on Saturday, December 11, 2021, at the UFC APEX facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Oliveira vs. Poirier featured 14 bouts, some were more exciting to watch than others.
UFC 269 was headlined by a battle between Charles Oliveira and Dustin Poirier, with Julianna Pena vs. Amanda Nunes serving as the night’s co-main event. Elsewhere on the card, Tai Tuivasa went to battle against Augusto Sakai. Let’s find out who won at the UFC 269. View the full results for ‘Oliveira vs. Poirier’-led fight card below.
UFC 269: Oliveira vs. Poirier
|December 11, 2021|
UFC APEX facility
|Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|Charles Oliveira vs. Dustin Poirier|
|Julianna Pena vs. Amanda Nunes|
UFC 269 was live 25 days ago and was the 587th event in UFC history, including pay-per-views, UFC Fight Nights, and The Ultimate Fighter season finales.
Who won at UFC 269
Below is the 14-fight order and UFC 269 results. Here are the real winners and losers from Saturday‘s event:
- Charles Oliveira defeated Dustin Poirier via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) (Round 3 / 1:02)
- Julianna Pena defeated Amanda Nunes by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) (Round 2 / 3:26)
- Geoff Neal defeated Santiago Ponzinibbio via Decision (Split) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Kai Kara France defeated Cody Garbrandt by TKO (Punches) (Round 1 / 3:21)
- Sean O’Malley defeated Raulian Paiva by TKO (Punches) (Round 1 / 4:42)
- Josh Emmett defeated Dan Ige by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Dominick Cruz defeated Pedro Munhoz by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Tai Tuivasa defeated Augusto Sakai by KO (Punches) (Round 2 / 0:26)
- Bruno Silva defeated Jordan Wright by TKO (Punches) (Round 1 / 1:28)
- Andre Muniz defeated Eryk Anders by Submission (Armbar) (Round 1 / 3:13)
- Erin Blanchfield defeated Miranda Maverick by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Ryan Hall defeated Darrick Minner by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Tony Kelley defeated Randy Costa by TKO (Elbows) (Round 2 / 4:15)
UFC 269 Results
The results are listed in ascending order, starting from the first fight ending with the night’s main event. Be sure to check out UFC 269 payouts and bonuses.
Tony Kelley vs. Randy Costa
The UFC 269 started with Tony Kelley taking on Randy Costa. Tony Kelley defeated Randy Costa in Round 2 at 4:15 by TKO (Elbows).
Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner
The second fight at UFC 269 was Darrick Minner vs. Ryan Hall. Ryan Hall won in Round 3 at 5:00 by Decision (Unanimous).
Erin Blanchfield vs. Miranda Maverick
The following fight was between Miranda Maverick and Erin Blanchfield. Erin Blanchfield beat Miranda Maverick by Decision (Unanimous) in Round 3 at 5:00.
Andre Muniz vs. Eryk Anders
In the fourth bout, Andre Muniz defeated Eryk Anders by Submission (Armbar) at 3:13 of Round 1.
Bruno Silva vs. Jordan Wright
The fifth bout ended at 1:28 of Round 1 with Bruno Silva defeating Jordan Wright by TKO (Punches).
Tai Tuivasa vs. Augusto Sakai
In the sixth fight of the night, Augusto Sakai lost to Tai Tuivasa at 0:26 of Round 2.
Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz
Dominick Cruz got the better of Pedro Munhoz and won by Decision (Unanimous) in Round 3 at 5:00.
Josh Emmett vs. Dan Ige
The eighth bout was between Dan Ige and Josh Emmett. Josh Emmett beat Dan Ige by Decision (Unanimous) at 5:00 of Round 3.
Sean O’Malley vs. Raulian Paiva
The ninth fight at UFC 269 was Raulian Paiva vs. Sean O’Malley. Sean O’Malley won in Round 1 at 4:42 by TKO (Punches).
Kai Kara France vs. Cody Garbrandt
In the tenth bout, Kai Kara France battled Cody Garbrandt and took the win by TKO (Punches) in Round 1 at 3:21.
Geoff Neal vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
Right before the co-main event, Geoff Neal prevailed over Santiago Ponzinibbio. Geoff Neal won by Decision (Split) at 5:00 of Round 3.
Julianna Pena vs. Amanda Nunes
In the co-main event, Julianna Pena defeated Amanda Nunes via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 3:26 of Round 2; Marc Goddard was the third man in the cage.
Charles Oliveira vs. Dustin Poirier
In the main event, referee Herb Dean called an end to the bout at 1:02 of Round 3. Charles Oliveira defeated Dustin Poirier by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke).
This page is updated with new details on UFC 269 event, so come back soon for fresh updates. If you see a mistake, please submit a correction and help us fix it.