T.J. Dillashaw returned to the UFC Octagon saturday night for UFC Fight Night 192 to take on Cory Sandhagen. The event took place on Saturday, July 24, 2021, at the UFC APEX facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw featured 11 bouts, some were more interesting to watch than others.
UFC Fight Night 192 was headlined by a clash between T.J. Dillashaw and Cory Sandhagen, with Raulian Paiva vs. Kyler Phillips serving as the night’s co-main event. Elsewhere on the card, Brendan Allen went to battle against Punahele Soriano. Let’s find out who won at the UFC Fight Night 192. View the full results for ‘Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw’-led fight card below.
UFC Fight Night 192: Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw
|July 24, 2021|
UFC APEX facility
|Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|T.J. Dillashaw vs. Cory Sandhagen|
|Raulian Paiva vs. Kyler Phillips|
UFC Fight Night 192 was live 564 days ago and was the 570th event in UFC history, including pay-per-views, UFC Fight Nights, and The Ultimate Fighter season finales.
Who won at UFC Fight Night 192
Below is the 11-fight order and UFC Fight Night 192 results. Here are the real winners and losers from Saturday‘s event:
- T.J. Dillashaw defeated Cory Sandhagen via Decision (Split) (Round 5 / 5:00)
- Raulian Paiva defeated Kyler Phillips by Decision (Majority) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Darren Elkins defeated Darrick Minner by TKO (Punches) (Round 2 / 3:48)
- Maycee Barber defeated Miranda Maverick by Decision (Split) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Adrian Yanez defeated Randy Costa by TKO (Punches) (Round 2 / 2:11)
- Brendan Allen defeated Punahele Soriano by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Nassourdine Imavov defeated Ian Heinisch by TKO (Punches) (Round 2 / 3:09)
- Mickey Gall defeated Jordan Williams by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) (Round 1 / 2:57)
- Julio Arce defeated Andre Ewell by TKO (Punches) (Round 2 / 3:45)
- Sijara Eubanks defeated Elise Reed by TKO (Punches) (Round 1 / 3:49)
- Diana Belbita defeated Hannah Goldy by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
UFC Fight Night 192 Results
The results are listed in ascending order, starting from the first fight ending with the night’s main event. Be sure to check out UFC Fight Night 192 payouts and bonuses.
Diana Belbita vs. Hannah Goldy
The UFC Fight Night 192 started with Diana Belbita taking on Hannah Goldy. Diana Belbita defeated Hannah Goldy in Round 3 at 5:00 by Decision (Unanimous).
Sijara Eubanks vs. Elise Reed
The second fight at UFC Fight Night 192 was Elise Reed vs. Sijara Eubanks. Sijara Eubanks won in Round 1 at 3:49 by TKO (Punches).
Julio Arce vs. Andre Ewell
The following fight was between Andre Ewell and Julio Arce. Julio Arce beat Andre Ewell by TKO (Punches) in Round 2 at 3:45.
Mickey Gall vs. Jordan Williams
In the fourth bout, Mickey Gall defeated Jordan Williams by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 2:57 of Round 1.
Nassourdine Imavov vs. Ian Heinisch
The fifth bout ended at 3:09 of Round 2 with Nassourdine Imavov defeating Ian Heinisch by TKO (Punches).
Brendan Allen vs. Punahele Soriano
In sixth fight of the night, Punahele Soriano lost to Brendan Allen at 5:00 of Round 3.
Adrian Yanez vs. Randy Costa
Adrian Yanez got the better of Randy Costa and won by TKO (Punches) in Round 2 at 2:11.
Maycee Barber vs. Miranda Maverick
The eighth bout was between Miranda Maverick and Maycee Barber. Maycee Barber beat Miranda Maverick by Decision (Split) at 5:00 of Round 3.
Darren Elkins vs. Darrick Minner
The ninth fight at UFC Fight Night 192 was Darrick Minner vs. Darren Elkins. Darren Elkins won in Round 2 at 3:48 by TKO (Punches).
Raulian Paiva vs. Kyler Phillips
In the co-main event Raulian Paiva defeated Kyler Phillips via Decision (Majority) at 5:00 of Round 3; Keith Peterson was the third man in the cage.
T.J. Dillashaw vs. Cory Sandhagen
In the main event, referee Herb Dean called an end to the bout at 5:00 of Round 5. T.J. Dillashaw defeated Cory Sandhagen by Decision (Split).
This page is updated with new details on UFC Fight Night 192 event, so come back soon for fresh updates. If you see a mistake, please submit a correction and help us fix it.