Jailton Almeida returned to the UFC Octagon saturday night for UFC on ABC 4 to face Jairzinho Rozenstruik. The event took place on Saturday, May 13, 2023, at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada. Rozenstruik vs. Almeida featured bouts, some were more surprising to watch than others.
UFC on ABC 4 was headlined by a fight between Jailton Almeida and Jairzinho Rozenstruik, with Johnny Walker vs. Anthony Smith serving as the night’s co-main event. Elsewhere on the card, Douglas Silva de Andrade went to battle against Cody Stamann. Let’s find out who won at the UFC on ABC 4. View the full results for ‘Rozenstruik vs. Almeida’-led fight card below.
|UFC on ABC 4: Rozenstruik vs. Almeida|
|May 13, 2023|
|Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Jailton Almeida vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik|
|Johnny Walker vs. Anthony Smith|
UFC on ABC 4 was live 25 days ago and was the 646th event in UFC history, including pay-per-views, UFC Fight Nights, and The Ultimate Fighter season finales.
Who won at UFC on ABC 4
Below is the -fight order and UFC on ABC 4 results. Here are the real winners and losers from Saturday‘s event:
- Jailton Almeida defeated Jairzinho Rozenstruik via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) (Round 1 / 3:43)
- Johnny Walker defeated Anthony Smith by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Ian Garry defeated Daniel Rodriguez via Loading… (Round 1 / 2:57)
- Carlos Ulberg defeated Ihor Potieria by TKO (Punches) (Round 1 / 2:09)
- Alex Morono defeated Tim Means by Submission (Guillotine Choke) (Round 2 / 2:09)
- Matt Brown defeated Court McGee by Loading… (Round 1 / 4:09)
- Karl Williams defeated Chase Sherman by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade defeated Cody Stamann by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Mandy Bohm defeated Ji Yeon Kim by Technical Decision (Split) (Round 3 / 1:55)
- Bryan Battle defeated Gabriel Green by KO (Punch) (Round 1 / 0:14)
- Tainara Lisboa defeated Jessica-Rose Clark by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) (Round 3 / 4:20)
UFC on ABC 4 Results
The results are listed in ascending order, starting from the first fight ending with the night’s main event. Be sure to check out UFC on ABC 4 payouts and bonuses.
Tainara Lisboa vs. Jessica-Rose Clark
The following bout was between Jessica-Rose Clark and Tainara Lisboa. Tainara Lisboa beat Jessica-Rose Clark by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) in Round 3 at 4:20.
Bryan Battle vs. Gabriel Green
In the fourth bout, Bryan Battle defeated Gabriel Green by KO (Punch) at 0:14 of Round 1.
Mandy Bohm vs. Ji Yeon Kim
The fifth bout ended at 1:55 of Round 3 with Mandy Bohm defeating Ji Yeon Kim by Technical Decision (Split).
Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Cody Stamann
In the sixth fight of the night, Cody Stamann lost to Douglas Silva de Andrade at 5:00 of Round 3.
Karl Williams vs. Chase Sherman
Karl Williams got the better of Chase Sherman and won by Decision (Unanimous) in Round 3 at 5:00.
Matt Brown vs. Court McGee
The eighth bout was between Court McGee and Matt Brown. Matt Brown beat Court McGee by Loading… at 4:09 of Round 1.
Alex Morono vs. Tim Means
The ninth fight at UFC on ABC 4 was Tim Means vs. Alex Morono. Alex Morono won in Round 2 at 2:09 by Submission (Guillotine Choke).
Carlos Ulberg vs. Ihor Potieria
In the tenth bout, Carlos Ulberg battled Ihor Potieria and took the win by TKO (Punches) in Round 1 at 2:09.
Ian Garry vs. Daniel Rodriguez
Right before the co-main event, Ian Garry prevailed over Daniel Rodriguez. Ian Garry won by Loading… at 2:57 of Round 1.
Johnny Walker vs. Anthony Smith
In the co-main event, Johnny Walker defeated Anthony Smith via Decision (Unanimous) at 5:00 of Round 3; Keith Peterson was the third man in the cage.
Jailton Almeida vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
In the main event, referee Dan Miragliotta called an end to the bout at 3:43 of Round 1. Jailton Almeida defeated Jairzinho Rozenstruik by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke).
Be sure to check out upcoming UFC events and don’t miss the latest MMA news. You can view the official event page here.
This page is updated with new details on UFC on ABC 4 event, so come back soon for fresh updates. If you see a mistake, please submit a correction and help us fix it.