Thiago Santos returned to the UFC Octagon saturday night for UFC Vegas 38 to face Johnny Walker. The event took place on Saturday, October 2, 2021, at the UFC APEX facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Santos vs. Walker featured 12 bouts, some were more interesting to watch than others.
UFC Vegas 38 was headlined by a clash between Thiago Santos and Johnny Walker, with Kevin Holland vs. Kyle Daukaus serving as the night’s co-main event. Elsewhere on the card, Karol Rosa went to battle against Bethe Correia. Let’s find out who won at the UFC Vegas 38. View the full results for ‘Santos vs. Walker’-led fight card below.
UFC Vegas 38: Santos vs. Walker
|October 2, 2021|
UFC APEX facility
|Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|Thiago Santos vs. Johnny Walker|
|Kevin Holland vs. Kyle Daukaus|
UFC Vegas 38 was live 463 days ago and was the 578th event in UFC history, including pay-per-views, UFC Fight Nights, and The Ultimate Fighter season finales.
Who won at UFC Vegas 38
Below is the 12-fight order and UFC Vegas 38 results. Here are the real winners and losers from Saturday‘s event:
- Thiago Santos defeated Johnny Walker via Decision (Unanimous) (Round 5 / 5:00)
- Kevin Holland defeated Kyle Daukaus by No Contest (Accidental Clash of Heads) (Round 1 / 3:43)
- Niko Price defeated Alex Oliveira via Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Krzysztof Jotko defeated Misha Cirkunov by Decision (Split) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Alexander Hernandez defeated Mike Breeden by KO (Punch) (Round 1 / 1:20)
- Jared Gordon defeated Joe Solecki by Decision (Split) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Casey O’Neill defeated Antonina Shevchenko by TKO (Punches) (Round 2 / 4:47)
- Karol Rosa defeated Bethe Correia by Decision (Unanimous) (Round 3 / 5:00)
- Jamie Mullarkey defeated Devonte Smith by TKO (Punches) (Round 2 / 2:51)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade defeated Gaetano Pirrello by KO (Punch) (Round 1 / 2:04)
- Stephanie Egger defeated Shanna Young by TKO (Elbow) (Round 2 / 2:22)
- Alejandro Perez defeated Johnny Eduardo by Submission (Scarf Hold Armlock) (Round 2 / 4:13)
- defeated by (Round / )
UFC Vegas 38 Results
The results are listed in ascending order, starting from the first fight ending with the night’s main event. Be sure to check out UFC Vegas 38 payouts and bonuses.
The UFC Vegas 38 kicked off with taking on . defeated in Round at by .
Alejandro Perez vs. Johnny Eduardo
The second fight at UFC Vegas 38 was Johnny Eduardo vs. Alejandro Perez. Alejandro Perez won in Round 2 at 4:13 by Submission (Scarf Hold Armlock).
Stephanie Egger vs. Shanna Young
The following bout was between Shanna Young and Stephanie Egger. Stephanie Egger beat Shanna Young by TKO (Elbow) in Round 2 at 2:22.
Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Gaetano Pirrello
In the fourth bout, Douglas Silva de Andrade defeated Gaetano Pirrello by KO (Punch) at 2:04 of Round 1.
Jamie Mullarkey vs. Devonte Smith
The fifth bout ended at 2:51 of Round 2 with Jamie Mullarkey defeating Devonte Smith by TKO (Punches).
Karol Rosa vs. Bethe Correia
In the sixth fight of the night, Bethe Correia lost to Karol Rosa at 5:00 of Round 3.
Casey O’Neill vs. Antonina Shevchenko
Casey O’Neill got the better of Antonina Shevchenko and won by TKO (Punches) in Round 2 at 4:47.
Jared Gordon vs. Joe Solecki
The eighth bout was between Joe Solecki and Jared Gordon. Jared Gordon beat Joe Solecki by Decision (Split) at 5:00 of Round 3.
Alexander Hernandez vs. Mike Breeden
The ninth fight at UFC Vegas 38 was Mike Breeden vs. Alexander Hernandez. Alexander Hernandez won in Round 1 at 1:20 by KO (Punch).
Krzysztof Jotko vs. Misha Cirkunov
In the tenth bout, Krzysztof Jotko battled Misha Cirkunov and took the win by Decision (Split) in Round 3 at 5:00.
Niko Price vs. Alex Oliveira
Right before the co-main event, Niko Price prevailed over Alex Oliveira. Niko Price won by Decision (Unanimous) at 5:00 of Round 3.
Kevin Holland vs. Kyle Daukaus
In the co-main event, Kevin Holland defeated Kyle Daukaus via No Contest (Accidental Clash of Heads) at 3:43 of Round 1; Dan Miragliotta was the third man in the cage.
Thiago Santos vs. Johnny Walker
In the main event, referee Herb Dean called an end to the bout at 5:00 of Round 5. Thiago Santos defeated Johnny Walker by Decision (Unanimous).
This page is updated with new details on UFC Vegas 38 event, so come back soon for fresh updates. If you see a mistake, please submit a correction and help us fix it.